I have finally back and I know all of you missed me.
I have received some calls from you guys, expressing interest on our Phillip SGX APAC ex-Japan REIT ETF.
The key thing to note is that it is denominated in USD.
Please refer to the info sheet and FAQ and do let me know if you need any help.
We wish to inform that Phillip SGX APAC ex-Japan REIT ETF has lodged its IPO preliminary prospectus with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”) in conjunction with its plans to list its Units on SGX-ST Mainboard. Kindly be informed that we are offering the USD tranche only during this IPO offering period.
INFORMATION ON THE IPO:
The investment objective of the Fund is to seek to provide a high level of income and moderate long-term capital
appreciation by tracking, as closely as possible, before expenses, the performance of the SGX APAC Ex-Japan
Dividend Leaders REIT Index (the "Index").
By tracking the Index which is ranked and weighted by total dividends, the Fund aims to provide investors with
risk-adjusted returns that are superior to traditional market capitalisation-weighted indices as the 30 REITs
comprising the Index will be ranked and weighted according to the highest total dividends paid in the preceding 12 months
subject to size, free-float market capitalisation and liquidity constraints.
1) Phillip Securities
2) DBS Vickers
3) ABN Amro Clearing
4) UOB Kay Hian
1) Phillip Securities
2) Commerzbank AG (HK)
3) Flow Traders
1) Client will be required to fill up an irrevocable undertaking and declaration form which we has provided in this email.
2) All payment need to be in before 6 pm, 12th Oct 2016.
3) Joint account allowed.
4) Full allocation will be awarded.
5) Indicative SGD/USD FX rate is 1.40.
6) For Cash Accounts – only Singapore Dollars cash/cheque accepted.
7) Please use maximum offer price for payment computation, excess funds will be returned.
Roadshow / Bookbuilding : 6th Oct to 13th Oct
MAS registration : 31st Aug 2016
Public Offer : 6th Oct 2016
Listing on SGX mainboard : 20th Oct 2016
INDICATIVE OFFERING PRICE RANGE: USD0.88-USD1.10 per unit
1) Are investors able to use CPF or SRS to subscribe for this IPO?
2) Are investors able to use ATMs to subcribe?
3) Are investors able to EPS to cash trading account?
4) Must the investors pass CAR/CKA for this ETF?
Ans: NO. This ETF is an Excluded Investment Product (EIP)
5) What is the minimum number of shares to subscribe?
Ans: 1000 shares but to make your effort worthwhile, do get your clients to invest more if possible.
6) Is there placement fee or commission?
Ans: NO. Investors just pay the full amount of what he/she wants
7) Then how I calculate the amount to transfer the funds?
Ans: 1000 x US$ 1.10 (max price) x 1.40 (indicative exchange rate) = SGD $ 1,540
8) Can investors deduct existing USD$ from his/her KC/margin/custodian/financing accounts?
Ans: YES. 1000 x US$ 1.10 (max price) = USD$ 1,100.